We create bridgesacross industries and countries
Advertising is the ability to feel and convey the very heartbeat of business. We help our Exhibitors lay the breadcrumbs to the heart of your company for visitors. Clear navigation to your company, product and info-pods on our information resources.
> 85 000
> 43 000
> 18 800
Social Media subscribers
THE BEST CHOICE
READY ADVERTISING PACKAGES
We have selected the optimal set of promotional tools for a successful exhibition start - available on request.
INDIVIDUAL ADS APPROACH
We offer you a range of customized sponsorship packages - powerful tools specifically designed to increase your brand awareness. It will help you stand out from your competitors and significantly enhance the commercial effect of participation in the exhibition.
CHOOSE THE ONE
You can choose advertising element by element, as well as supplement the proposed advertising packages.
- Logo on the Main page
- Logo on the Exhibitor page
- Novelties in the Innovative Radar block on the Main page
- News in the Top 3 in the news block
- Top 3 in the Exhibitors list
- Top Banner and Bottom banner in the Exhibitor list and Brand List
- Announcement of the participant's events in the "Program" section
- Logo on the online Registration site 280х100
- Advertising banner at all stages of online registration 280х280
- Banner in the footer of the online Registration website
- Logo on the registration terminals onsite
- Participation in thematic online events
- Elaborating online events upon an exhibitor request
- Native advertising without participation in a discussion
- advertising banner
HOW TO COUNT THE EFFICIENCY OF PARTICIPATION IN THE EXHIBITION:
HOW TO COUNT THE EFFICIENCY OF PARTICIPATION IN THE EXHIBITION*:
- Management and sales metrics (ROI, CPO, CAC, LTV, etc.): return on investment measured by the number of purchases made or pending, profit / loss for each $ invested in the event, the price of each client attracted through the event.
- Marketing metrics (ROMI, CPA, CR, CPV, awareness, engagement, top-of-mind metrics, customer base size in CRM, etc.): Show the effectiveness of the event as an advertising channel. How much does one “touch” of the target audience on the project cost? What are the conversion rates? How many people saw the booth? And how many went to it? How many of them completed the target action (tasted the product, tested the equipment, took the catalog)? How much money did each person who took this action cost the brand? If we conduct surveys, how many people remember the name or logo of the company after the exhibition and are ready to use the presented products? How many new customers appeared in the mailing lists, and how many left their contacts to the sales manager? How much money did they bring in during the week/month/year/five years after the event? By tracking and knowing these metrics, you can influence the performance of every event and every integration along the entire customer journey (CJM).
- PR-metrics: ИSometimes you can add just one or two interesting informational events to the program of the exhibition (activity at the stand, integration into the events of the exhibition) to make it even more talked about. The main metrics for measuring the effectiveness of an event in terms of PR: the number of brand mentions, the structure of mentions by type, sentiment, GRP / TRP, OTS, and PR VALUE, which is of particular interest to us. The latter indicator is measured in money and means the cost of free or partner publications in the media received as a result of the event, if the brand had to purchase the same volume of articles on a general basis.
- UGC (user-generated content) и other SMM metrics : is the amount of content generated by social media users with brand mentions or logos. Separately, you can count marks, traffic growth in online channels and the number of new subscribers.
- Determine why the brand needs integration into the event. Bringing a new product to market? Do you rely on reach and recognition indicators. Working with the brand image, maintaining a certain image or reputation? Be more attentive to the target audience, conduct marketing research before and after the planned events, study associations, work with the media. Do you need to establish distribution, find new sales channels for products? Then consider conversion rates, the number of contacts received, the amount of contracts concluded at the event, the cost of attracting a new partner.
- Select ONE main business goal and 1-2 additional ones for the exhibition / integration. For example, let's make the main indicatoran increase in the number of registrations for the presentation of a new product. Can we further increase awareness or get media coverage? Do not try to embrace the immensity, but do not stop at one indicator either.
- Formulate the main and additional goals in the format of a SMART task.
The goal should be:
- Specific. What results need to be achieved? What are the qualitative characteristics of the results?
- Measurable. What are the quantitative indicators? Where and how are they located?
- Achievable. Does the contractor have the resources to achieve this goal?
- Realistic. Can this goal be achieved?
- Time-defined. When should the goal be achieved?
- On the example of the exhibition:
“We want to make a wow-stand on the occasion of the company's anniversary” is not a SMART goal.
“We want to meet clients at a branded booth of a company that suits our strategy in terms of style and values, will bring together at least 500 people at the site over 3 days of the exhibition and increase the number of attracted potential customers in total to 650 people in the period from March X to Y” is SMART.
- Select metrics that will give a complete picture of the effectiveness of the exhibition: how exactly and how we will measure it and how much it will cost. If you need marketing research, schedule it. Booth attendance? We choose: video counting, registration scanners, personnel with mechanical clickers, gate frames or sensors at the entrance. Be sure to add items related to measurements to the project estimate and appoint a person responsible for obtaining this information.
- Collect the received data, conduct analytics, make a report on the achieved indicators
The exhibition is influenced by many factors that cannot be predicted: weather, news, epidemiological situation, the effectiveness of integrations of other brands. It is important to look at the performance indicators of the event in a comprehensive manner. If you understand that it will be difficult to achieve your goals, you have at least three options.